Players falls through floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Players falls through floor

i am creating a map with 3 floors, and there is one small area of 2nd floor where players falls through floor and ends up on first floor. what could be causing this?

Is it happening when you don't want it to, or you want to know how to do it?

Comment

its happening when i don't want it, i rebuild brush for this part of map and this fixed it...but its not first time it happened to me, i just want to know what causing it to be like that..maybe some errors while creating a brushes? So if know whats caused it, in future i could avoid it.

Comment

Misunderstood the problem Checking collision properties would be my first choice.

Comment

definetely its not properites, because i created all brushes in level with same propeties (default)

Comment

It could be a glitch with your BSP brushes, or maybe when you are choosing to "Rebuild Geometry" its missing that brush for some reason. I would just get into the habit of clicking on re-build Geometry before every playtest, and see if that fixes your "holes."

Comment

i guess its some geometry glitch then, the strangest thing that the brush shows up in game and partly works like half of it is holding player and other half doesn't. I redrew that brush and now its fixed..Maybe there is was glitch while doing some geometry on it

Comment

Working...
              X