Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to view a touch trigger's collision box in UDK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to view a touch trigger's collision box in UDK?

I know this is a pretty simple answer but I cant find it anywhere for the life of me! I wanted to make my collision touch trigger bigger however I cannot seem to find the option in UDK to see collision boxes (I found the property ... cylinder component... but i want to see it and modify it that way)

nvm found it =)

Comment

Originally posted by BZB View Post
      nvm found it =)
      why not share it?
      (when I google for "how to see collsion UDK" the first links brings to here)

what I would like to see is the collision cyllinder from player's pawn

Comment

You will need to be in 3rd person view to render the mesh and get a good look at what's going on around it ('behindview' in console), then 'show collision'
        Try to not have too much on screen when enabling this as it totally kills fps

Comment

If you want to easily see a triggers collision box simply go to your 3D view and hit 'C' on your keyboard, you should see a small cylinder wire frame shape around your trigger. That is your triggers collision box.

-The UnicornKidd

Comment

I'm clicking "C" and somehow the viewport zoom in instead to show the collisions.. if the shortcut is changed what is the new one or from where the collisions can be seen?

Comment

In runtime: open console and type Show Collision.
              In editor: open viewport menu by clicking on black triangle, go to Show -> Advanced and check Object Collision.

Comment

Originally posted by VendorX View Post
                In runtime: open console and type Show Collision.
                In editor: open viewport menu by clicking on black triangle, go to Show -> Advanced and check Object Collision.
                thank you!

Comment

It was changed to ALT+C in one of the past updates instead of just C.

Comment

Working...
                  X