Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maps Import / Export Kismet scripts can not be transmitted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I exported the camera as a t3d but it does not have the kismet with it, it would be nice if it did oh well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Demruth - i think so this is mistake, maps are already imported in CB, gray, but fully loaded, i cant do anything with theys, i also cant imported already imported maps.

TheAgent - It works thanks, what think you directly under phrase: "put in manualy"?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just select all of the kismet and hit ctrl C then in the map in th ekismet thing hit ctrl V to paste the kismet,

Note: you cannot copy object variables those have to be put in manually

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just save the map as normal, and then in your larger map, open the content browser, go to levels, and import an existing level, being the original map you want to import. Then you deal with how to stream it in (distance / kismet) yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Maps Import / Export Kismet scripts can not be transmitted!

I tried to export the map and add it to another map and I found the problem, information Kismet is lost in the target map is nothing.
    I exported via the File menu, export format *. t3d and imported as well.

Can you help me?

If this UDK really can not, so it is a big mistake. Is the normal style of work consist of large maps of the smaller things that makes more people at the same time, I think to do in the UDK MMO crazy, but with this impossible.
    For me is this "only" next time stealer.
Working...
X