Matinee Curve Handles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matinee Curve Handles

I'm working on a semi-complex sequence in a matinée. I have a corner which a mover is eased into, but it comes out at a sharp angle. Is there a way to level-off just one of the key-frame handles? I've tried holding down Alt, Shift and Control, but none of those let me tweak just one handle, it moves them both.

I'm sure it's something simple that i'm missing, I've searched for a possible solution but no luck. : \

Any help would be appreciated!

You need to break the tangents. In the curve editor, select the key and press the button in the toolbar that shows the tangents going in different directions (called Curve (Break)). Then you should be able to move them individually.

Comment

Hmm. For some reason that's not breaking the curve. I'll click the toolbar icon with the keypoint highlighted, the icon grays out, but the handles are still fixed. : \

Comment

Jagnot, try holding down CTRL and click the curve. This way you can add keypoints. I just figured this out and thought I'd let you know . If you want more info, read this page:
        http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Curve...UserGuide.html

EDIT: My bad. I totally misread the post. Still, read the page I suggested for allot of info (if you haven't already).

Comment

How do you lengthen a curve handle?

Comment

Working...
          X