flags,soft bodies and terrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flags,soft bodies and terrain

hello everyone,can somenone tell me how to set flags for objects such as cars in order to drive them,how to create soft bodies (jello),how to put terrain 0n platforms and a list of commands such as ,,behindview,,sorry if this sound really unprofessional i have no experience at all ,just good imagination.thanks for reading

why does the cube break only once when i use the fracture tool,even if i set it to break into 100 pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by snuck0303 View Post
      why does the cube break only once when i use the fracture tool,even if i set it to break into 100 pieces?
      You need to add some support pieces in. Select one or more chunks in the static mesh editor (with the fracture tool open) and under 'Chunk Options' select 'Support Chunk'. While a piece is still connected in some way to a support chunk, it will not be separated from the original mesh.

Check out the tutorial at:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLaxPKCeLaY&hd=1

But if you want to select all the bottom pieces at once like in the video, don't do it like he does, just click 'Select Bottom' under 'Chunk Selection' in the fracture tool and it will do it for you

Comment

ok thanks but when i do that the object becomes invisible.why?question number 2 how do you create an animsequence?(ex make a soldier dance) and question number 3 how can you drive something?

Comment

flagssoft bodies and terrain

Can I make a very large terrain of a very big island. And make it so that this terrain and the vegetatives trees, objects load as you go? And because such large chunks of terrain will be modelled, how can I work on such huge Island without loading too much of CPU and slowing down the process? It would be very nice to have a tutorial on this.

Thanks alot in advance for any info

Comment

Working...
          X