Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook is logging in but fails to display the share dialog

Hello guys,

After logging in, Facebook.IsAuthorized() becomes true. But when I call the code above, nothing happens. Do you have any idea why?
    Code:
    		// post to wall
    		Params.AddItem("message");		Params.AddItem("Shouldn't see this");
    		Params.AddItem("link");			Params.AddItem("www.google.com");
    		Params.AddItem("picture");		Params.AddItem("http://yourkidsartsucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Funny_Art_223.jpg");
    		Params.AddItem("name");			Params.AddItem("Yes, hotness");
    		Params.AddItem("caption");		Params.AddItem("This is an post");
    		Params.AddItem("description");	Params.AddItem("I'm playing with posting to wall from UE3. Enjoy this mightily.");
    		// Params.AddItem("to");		Params.AddItem(Facebook.FriendsList[2].Id);

Facebook.FacebookDialog("feed", Params);

Facebook integration is totally ****ed up! It ignores my Permissions list. I've event tried to hardcode it in my controller class, but facebook always asks only for my public_profile. PLEASE FIX THIS EPIC!!!!

Comment

Posting to wall works, have it in my game, but the request system is broken (Facebook.FacebookRequest).
      head here to cross reference your code with mine or use the Kismets provided, they will work for what you are trying to achieve.

Hopefully in next build requests will be fixed also.

Comment

Thank you for your reply first . I've tried your kismet node but it doesn't work either. I think that when facebook asks to login, it should ask for all permisions in my DefaultEngine.ini file, but it doesn't. Mine looks like this http://i.stack.imgur.com/fLOd9.jpg . It only asks for my public profile. Also, my facebook app says that my apple ID is invalid "We were unable to retrieve your iPad Store ID from the iTunes App Store. Please double-check your ID and try again later." I created my app in iTunesConnect but didn't send it for review since it's in development.

//edit
        I'm using the 2014 august version

Comment

I think that facebook is not working because they changed their API to 2.1. I can't downgrade my API because my facebook app was created after the latest API was released.

Comment

Working...
          X