Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ios phone crash

Hi
    I am getting the following error when running my udk game on mobile test device;

UE3SYS:Crash:/UnrealEngine3/Builds/BUILD-17/depot/UnrealEngine3/Development/Src/../..Development/Src/ES2Drv/Src/ES2RHIDrawing.cpp(1627:Assertion failed:glCheckFramebufferStatus(GL_FRAMEBUFFER)==G L_FRAMEBUFFER_COMPLETE FrameBuffer is not complete, error is 8cd6

I have tried both my current project and default maps. even empty maps and I get the same error?

Please does anyone have a solution?

Hey,

Same issue here... Trying to resubmit a build to Apple with the May 2014 buid (Because the iads size had some issues)
    When I start the game on my device the Unreal Video start and the game crash after a few seconds.

Comment

Couln'dt find any related issues to that crash!

Comment

Are you using Scaleform or Canvas?
        Pretty sure I had this exact same error and reimporting my SWF files solved the issue. if using canvas maybe try reimporting your menu images and also trying a full Rebuild and Recook.

Comment

did you add EnvyEntry map?
          its referenced in the ini's and causes a crash like this if you dont include the map or change the ini's

Comment

hey i think that is due to some debbugin stuff, may be some logging printed to screen. Try deploying the game in shipping. Its not a real solution, as this deployment doesnt output logs or most of the stat commands you will need to debug, but at least you can narrow down the issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	3250825

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Random View Post
              Are you using Scaleform or Canvas?
              Pretty sure I had this exact same error and reimporting my SWF files solved the issue. if using canvas maybe try reimporting your menu images and also trying a full Rebuild and Recook.
              Hey,
              I'm Using Scaleform AS2. I tried reimporting everything but the problem is still there. The thing is that it was working well on the previous UDK versions (I did used alot along the process cause I was constantly keeping my project up to date with the latest UDK version) It's the first time I'm having this issue. Weird!

Eondrak

Comment

Turn on "Force MSAA Off?" from your IOS device's UDK Game Setting.

Comment

Working...
                X