Apple to require all app submissions be iOS7 optimized by Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Oh Paradoc thanks for that link I totally missed it before, that is just awesome news I'm so happy they are working on it!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AshesBurnBlack View Post
    I don't think anyone knows for sure if there is a problem or not. At least I haven't tried to submit an update or new game this month and I'm really not sure anyone else on here has tried either. If there is a problem Epic will most likely fix UDK with a new build. I hope. Because making Unreal games for the iphone is just awesome and I want to release more!
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-2014-Deadline

i tried submitting while completely oblivious to the issue (life happens), and was blindsided by this two days past deadline. probably a blessing in disguise though. have been able to fix some bugs in the meantime.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like Unity devs got similar errors but were able to fix it in the settings code. http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/226...fier-rejection We should try to do the same with UDK and maybe we'll be good to go?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't think anyone knows for sure if there is a problem or not. At least I haven't tried to submit an update or new game this month and I'm really not sure anyone else on here has tried either. If there is a problem Epic will most likely fix UDK with a new build. I hope. Because making Unreal games for the iphone is just awesome and I want to release more!
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...ifier-rejected

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, does anyone knows something about this problem? has epic already released the new version? or we have still to wait?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So do you know if the UDK July build will still work for this Xcode5 stuff? Unreal 4 is out already for some Unreal Devs but I was really hoping to release for iPhone and iPad and for a release this year some time. If I go the UE4 route a release this year would not be likely

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anybody try to release an update or anything since Feb 1rst? I'm planning a game and might just have to put it in Unreal 4...
    I don't see UE4 being released until the end of 2014, I'd stick with the current UDK which works fine pretty much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anybody try to release an update or anything since Feb 1rst? I'm planning a game and might just have to put it in Unreal 4...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hope this gets figured out. Would hate to think that UDK will be useless after February for iOS development.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UDK is cool, but we need some support from epic with really critical bugs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    your posts kind scary for a beginner like me ... it seems like everybody having problems with udk, the beginners and the advanced developers ... I feel like epic doesn't care about udk for iOS .. plus I can't find any tutorial or book for iOS that is not outdated .. I think I will have a heart attack soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's the official answer...

Click image for larger version

Name:	PrepareToFUp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	3250162

Anyway, I believe in Epic. And I believe that they will repair Keyboard in iOS7. We can't finish our game with out it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My udk game works fine with ios7. I think it just means the app needs to be able to run on ios7.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Me too... It's getting nervous

Leave a comment:

Working...
X