Keep mobile controls on PC version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep mobile controls on PC version?

Hey guys, I'm thinking about submitting one of my games to Steam Greenlight and the mobile controls work well on the PC emulator using the mouse. I was wonder if there would be a way to keep them if I export my game for PC and Mac?

-simmobile commandline option, that makes the game run like its mobile, with mobile imput, but without openglES mobile graphics emulation

Comment

You could make your contrls PC compatible pretty simply, unless you're using Kismet. If you are, you could try cooking with -simmobile or -simmobileinput . But it may be complicated for the player to use without seeing the mouse pointer which is also easily remedied.

Comment

Thank you for the replies!

Comment

If I cook my game with -simmobile it crashes on start up, anyone know why? Using UDK 11-2012.

Comment

Are you using all Kismet for the input?

Comment

Yep, all kismet. I think it's my install of the UDK is messed up. Now all the viewports are showing black, even the default level with the cube and sky sphere/box. It's funny if I run the game on the mobile emulator is works but the moment anything has to run in dx9 everything goes black. I quickly transfered the maps and packages to the latest UDK and everything renders fine even in dx9. Now I'm confused.

Comment

Working...
              X