problem with animation set in mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Just to note also building the app in Frontend automatically tries to fix these things and it may work as expected on the mobile device.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kennyhou View Post
    Hi~

I'm working on a waved flag. I have been trying use physical cloth system, but seem it couldn't work in mobile. So I rigged and animated the flag in Maya, then export to UDK to create an animation set. However, everything work exactly what I expect in AnimSet preview and PC preview, when run with mobile preview the flag is distorted like the image below. Does any one have the same situation and know how to solve the problem. Thanks~

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9332[/ATTACH]
    It's probably something you've already checked, but when you rigged the flag in Maya did you make sure that each vertex has a max influence of two bones? My understanding and experience is that the mobile version of UDK has a built in limit of two bones per vertex, but that it can be changed in your Engine.ini settings file.

This might help.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic problem with animation set in mobile

problem with animation set in mobile

Hi~

I'm working on a waved flag. I have been trying use physical cloth system, but seem it couldn't work in mobile. So I rigged and animated the flag in Maya, then export to UDK to create an animation set. However, everything work exactly what I expect in AnimSet preview and PC preview, when run with mobile preview the flag is distorted like the image below. Does any one have the same situation and know how to solve the problem. Thanks~

Click image for larger version

Name:	Question.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	3252669
Working...
X