Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Issues when loading a scene on the device

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues when loading a scene on the device

Hello everybody, here is my simple issue. Everytime i run the build on my mobile device before the scene is shown, i can see my background. I want to use a picture or something to fill the transition from the "udk" movie to the actual scene.

Thank you.

There is probably different and better ways to do this but depending on the kind of functionality you want, you could look into using a MobileMenuScene to create and splash screen that either times out or requires the user to touch the screen to continue.

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Mobil...icalGuide.html

Looking through CastlePC.uc might be good too if you want to build out an attract mode.

Comment

i created a project including one room with four picture frames , i want the pictures of these frames change externally and dynamic , i mean i publish my project as exe file and the pictures be besides my files and i load them externally in my project , is it possible or no ?

with the best regards

Comment

i created a project including one room with four picture frames , i want the pictures of these frames change externally and dynamic , i mean i publish my project as exe file and the pictures be besides my files and i load them externally in my project , is it possible or no ?

with the best regards

Comment

Everything has to be compiled in as far as I am aware. You may be able to use ScriptedTextures to resolve this, but it requires programming.

Comment

Working...
          X