Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on multiple ios projects

Hi guys,

How would you go about setting up your provisions in order to install multiple games on your ios device?
    Currently, each time I install one of my games it overwrites the other. Also, how would I go about assigning unique icons per game without constantly swapping out the images in the graphics folder?

thanks,
    David

If you don't want to write over an app then you need to change your settings within Unreal FrontEnd and name the game something else.

Comment

thanks darth,

Where in frontend would I find the game name exactly?

I thought it might be the CFBundleDisplayName or CFBundleIdentifier in the Info.plist but that would mean resigning after each package. It would be a lot easier if there was a way to rename via frontend.

cheers

Comment

Aha! Frontend pops up with the name settings dialogue each time you build. How did I gloss over that..

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
          If you don't want to write over an app then you need to change your settings within Unreal FrontEnd and name the game something else.
          This is precisely what you do.......
          I have eleven projects on one iPhone 4 under development......
          Its a pain changing the settings for each one and keeping track of your cooked assets for each project but its essential that each project is tested on a device for compatibility and debugging ...

It took me ages to work this problem out and I think it was reading one of your posts darthviper that solved it for me several months ago!

Comment

Working...
          X