Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Serious Problem!] iOS Provisioning Setup

Hello,
    I have tried my best from last 24 hours to be able to put my application on the App Store. I can't believe I am so exhausted. Someone please help me!

Okay, so .. this is how it began.

I had installed both of my development as well as distribution provisioning profiles in the Unreal iOS Configuration Wizard. It looked as follows:

As you can see in the image above, both of the provisioning profiles are present with valid certificates. Now, when I use the Unreal Frontend to cook -> package and deploy the game on my device, it works like a charm!

But, when I try to upload the game .ipa generated file using the Application loader, I get the following error!!

Now, I did the following steps:

(1) 100 times Deleted, re-made, re-downloaded, re-installed the Certificates and provisioning profiles in UDK frontend Application Settings . It still gave the same error!!!

"Application failed codesign verification..."

(2) I am legitimate Apple Developer and my certificates and provisioning profiles are NOT expired (needless to say!)

NOW!!... I re-installed UDK and ..

Finally I visited UDK's official tutorial, ie. http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Apple...ningSetup.html

and here was the problem again, if I start from the beginning of this tutorial. They asked me to Create New Provisioning by Generating Certificate Request and Key Pair.

This is what I am talking about:

When I create this, the tutorial asks for submitting the created certificate here:

The problem is, when I press continue nothing is happening! I mean NOTHING AT ALL! the page is not loading further!! I have tried the same thing in 3 different computers and 5 different browsers!!!

Could someone please help me? I LOVE UDK! I just need someone to help me out here please! I am exhausted. Please!
    Attached Files
Working...
X