Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DWD - Working Title

Hello

I've created a 'promo' video of the game I'm making mainly for the purpose of attracting some help with the project so I thought I might as well post it here and get some feedback.
    It shows the plot and some game play.

I thought the parts with just text, would of benefited from a voice over, i just found it a little bit plain in those parts, other than that the game looks quite interesting, also another thing, i don't know whether this is how it is going to be at launch, but the hand animation for the fireball seem a little bit odd, like it is just 2 frames going back and forth.

Other than that, I like that camera work, the models of the enemies look and animate beautifully, Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks
      I do agree and will be trying out my voice over skills. I'm also changing the font to something more interesting.
      The hand certainly needs work and will have several animations sorted for various other spell powers. I still have a lot to do.

Comment

Originally posted by MereMortal View Post
        Hello

I've created a 'promo' video of the game I'm making mainly for the purpose of attracting some help with the project so I thought I might as well post it here and get some feedback.
        It shows the plot and some game play.

Did you do this in UDK ?

Comment

Done in UDK then edited in other software for the video (to add music and text ). All visuals with UDK.

Comment

Seems like it is running on PC, or is it really running on mobile? oO

Comment

The video is not output from mobile. I have the game installed and running well on my iPad2.

Comment

I would be interested on seeing the visuals on the iPad2! How's your performance with that? How much FPS do you get?

Comment

I'm not able to record output from the iPad at the moment but I'll see how it turns out recording the screen with a camera.

Comment

I've recorded the iPad screen with a camera so it's pretty blurry, and I've removed the audio because of excess background noise.

Comment

Looks great. What did you do to optimize frame rate? How much fps do you get if you measure it with "stat fps"?

Comment

Working...
                      X