[Problem] Kismet Buttons no longer working with RTS Starter Kit mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I think the Mobile Input Zones are drawn in MobileHUD.uc. Try changing the UDK RTS HUD to extend MobileHUD instead of HUD.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No problems...have a good flight

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am currently flying back from the UK to NZ, so you'll have to wait until I get back. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanx for the reply Lex...big fan of your vids.

I was a little hesitant on whether or not to send SolidSnake a PM which is why I wanted to hit the forums first.

I'll send him a PM and get back to this thread if I find a solution.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by chillyknowbody View Post
    Hi, I've been modifying the RTS Starter kit for a private project, my hope was to use the controls/pinch zoom and possibly the minimap while using kismet for the remaining buttons.

I have only commented out some parts of the hud in script so that I have a blank screen to do kismet buttons on but they will not work with the RTS starter gametype.

I have tried the same kismet node setup in other gametypes and maps and all works correctly.

I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and can assist?

many thanks
    You should speak to SolidSnake because he developed the rts starter..........
    Its pretty clear though that by altering the scripts, you've broken it because I have it working in the March 2012 build fine

Leave a comment:

• [Problem] Kismet Buttons no longer working with RTS Starter Kit mod

Hi, I've been modifying the RTS Starter kit for a private project, my hope was to use the controls/pinch zoom and possibly the minimap while using kismet for the remaining buttons.

I have only commented out some parts of the hud in script so that I have a blank screen to do kismet buttons on but they will not work with the RTS starter gametype.

I have tried the same kismet node setup in other gametypes and maps and all works correctly.

I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and can assist?

many thanks
Working...
X