Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[help] ue3sys:crash

Hello,
    I am trying to cook and deploy my 2 udk files namely, 3DPlaneGameLevelGame.udk and 3DPlaneTitleScreen.udk. The following screenshot proves it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SCREEN1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	3252428

As you can see, it gets successfully deployed on the iPhone 4 that I am using. However when I run application on the iDevice, it gives a crash report saying:

UE3SYS:CRASH:
    /UnrealEngine3/Builds/BUILD-
    10/depot/UnrealEngine3/Development/Src/../Development/Src/Engine/
    Src/UnGame.cpp(386):
    Assertion failed: appErrorf
    Failed to under 'EpicCitadel'.
    Please chekc the log for errors.

blah .. blah .. blah..

Now the problem is:

(a) I have never intended to run EpicCitadel on my iPhone. I specifically have the 2 .udk files to cook that I wanted to deploy on my system that why this nonsense?

(b) Please somebody help me. I did all the work myself, created an awesome 3D Plane game and I can't publish it because of this error. Please!

I read somewhere to add EpicCitadel.udk into the cook .udk files and when I did, the error didn't show up but the game that was running on my iPhone was EpicCitadel instead of my 3DPlane game. Please help me

Comment

Are your maps' defaultgame set ?

Comment

Originally posted by uberman View Post
        Are your maps' defaultgame set ?
        They don't need to be...........I have the Citadel on an iPhone 3gs and I didn't touch the DefaultGame.ini.
        Looking at his frontend log there it looks more serious!

Comment

I mean the worldInfo gametypes in editor

Comment

I mean the worldInfo gametypes in editor
            Its already set..Just open the Citadel and look in the world properties..Unless you manually un-check it............I doubt he's done that !

Comment

Im talking about "3DPlaneGameLevelGame.udk and 3DPlaneTitleScreen.udk".

Comment

Im talking about "3DPlaneGameLevelGame.udk and 3DPlaneTitleScreen.udk".
                Is that game in UDK then?

And you don't need to set that in the world properties either......Its got nothing to with what game gets deployed to the device!

Comment

Working...
                X