Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UDK January 2012 - Pause Command Button problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UDK January 2012 - Pause Command Button problem

Hi all,

when implementing a simple pause menu using the console command or in button command PAUSE, the game pauses but does not go back if the command is called again by a button. It seems that everything is paused even the buttons?! Anyone else had that problem? If yes how did you get passed it?

Cheers

Use Action -> Mobile -> Add Input in kismet... Than add "pause" to input... If this does not work, you have probably sub-levels in your persistent level.. Than use this action in your persistent level...

Comment

Hi Sekocit thanks for the advice, unfortunately still the same, Game pauses and than does not react to any input. I can either use the Pause command @ input or use a console command both the same, I don't get any logs on buttons either. Worked fine in august. Anyway thanks for trying

Comment

You welcome! Good Luck...

Comment

So no one else got that problem? Anyone with UDK Jan 2012 installed here to confirm that this is a new error? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tom161 View Post
            So no one else got that problem? Anyone with UDK Jan 2012 installed here to confirm that this is a new error? Thanks
            Yes, I've got it too !
            Can't replay after pressing the pause button without escaping the game

Comment

Hi Lex, cheers for checking it out, seems to be once more another problem with the kit... oh dear...

Comment

Hi, it's happening the same thing to me, but, when i pause the game and show the pause UI, if the next thing i click is the Resume button, it unpauses the game correctly, but if i click on anywhere of the pause UI and then click on the Resume button, it won't unpause anymore.

I'm still checking what could be the problem, 'cause before i migrated my game to the January version, it was working perfectly.

Comment

hi, i got the same problem with you,
                  i created menu pause but when game paused, it won't to resume, resume is only work via console

Comment

update, this problem appear in jazzminigame map to

Comment

is there any news about this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by sijulis View Post
                        hi, i got the same problem with you,
                        i created menu pause but when game paused, it won't to resume, resume is only work via console
                        it appear on UDK February too..

Comment

Originally posted by gzczlovsky View Post
                          it appear on UDK February too..
                          yes, i've tried it too...

Comment

Originally posted by sijulis View Post
                            yes, i've tried it too...

maybe epic still dont know about it, had someone reported it in the "reporting issues"?

Comment

yes 2012.1 version have that problem
                              what should i do?

Comment

Working...
                              X