OnMobileMotion missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OnMobileMotion missing

Hello everyone, okay so i was migrating my projects to the new UDK release, the november one, and then my mobile projecs got screwed because the OnMobileMotion delegate just doesn't exist anymore.

What can i do to detect the device's motion now?, i've looked everywhere but i just can't find anything about device motion.

PlayerInput.uc has new axis variables for the tilt values. Just use them directly, no need for a delegate.

Comment

The documentation for mobile input is due for an update because of the recent changes. I apologize it hasn't yet been addressed. It's on the list to be taken care of though.

Comment

Ooooh that's cool, i was just searching in the MobilePlayerInput class, now i found the variables, thanks guys, still i'll wait for the documentation to be updated so i don't make any mistake.

Thanks again

Comment

I've just started looking at UDK on mobile devices, and am now rather worried. I understand the UDK is beta, but http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/MobileInputSystem.html is completely out of date, and therefore extremely confusing to someone new to this and trying to follow the documentation. OnMobileMotion doesn't exist and the code snippets there simply won't work. It looks like enums with EZoneTouchEvent etc have also been renamed.

Is this a reflection on UDK for mobile in general?

Comment

Yes, I was getting close to shipping and this totally f**ked my schedule. In fact, I'm still F*cked as I have no indication on how to fix this. Dec 2011 build, mobile motion KISMET worked fine enough to ship. Now, nothing... way to go.

Comment

Working...
            X