Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My game "Bring Me Down" is on the AppStore. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _hany_ View Post
    Hi there Lex,
    I didn't need to do the Xcode step you're talking about, I had my Distro Provision setup in UnrealFrontend, and used the stand-alone Application Loader (version 1.3) to upload my game onto iTunesConnect.
    The good thing about the Application Loader is that it will tell you if you have a provisioning problem, so keep an eye out for any log messages, but if it uploads normally you don't have to worry about the provisioning headache any longer.

Good Luck with your review proccess, and happy sales
    Thank you my friend for the very speedy response ...That's all I wanted to know....You're a star!

Take care and good luck

David

Seek And Destroy Games
    Tutorials for UDK PC,iOS and 3ds Max
    http://www.youtube.com/user/lexluthornumber1

Comment

Originally posted by _hany_ View Post
      Hi there Lex,
      I didn't need to do the Xcode step you're talking about, I had my Distro Provision setup in UnrealFrontend, and used the stand-alone Application Loader (version 1.3) to upload my game onto iTunesConnect.
      The good thing about the Application Loader is that it will tell you if you have a provisioning problem, so keep an eye out for any log messages, but if it uploads normally you don't have to worry about the provisioning headache any longer.

Good Luck with your review proccess, and happy sales
      Its uploading to iTunes now my friend...............
      Yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Seek And Destroy Games
      Tutorials for UDK PC,iOS and 3ds Max
      http://www.youtube.com/user/lexluthornumber1

Comment

Bring Me down is FREE for a limited time offer. Grab it now, and if you like the game please rate it.

Thanks.

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats! Looks great and I'm gonna get it!

Comment

Working...
            X