Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My game "Bring Me Down" is on the AppStore. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My game "Bring Me Down" is on the AppStore. :)

Hey everyone,
    My first game "Bring Me Down" has been approved by apple today "Finally", and is on the AppStore.
    I'd like to thank everyone around these forums for helping me get along with Uscript (even though I never asked any questions), but your answers to others covered all my Questions.
    I wish you all good luck with your games, and hope you like what I managed to put together here:

Bring Me Down - Link to iTunes

Trailer:

AppStore Screenshots:

aih el gamal dah ya basha

Happy to see some arabs with shipped games! Gonna buy this for sure! Congrats on the release.

Edit: I can't find in the app store. Could you post a link to it?

Comment

Thanks
      it should appear within 24 hours (for avalability issues as Apple says)
      here's the link once its available: Bring Me Down - iTunes

Comment

I gotta give it to you _hany_ this app looks AMAZING, you really hit it out of the ball park with this one. Very nice!

Comment

looks nice

Comment

Very good! The trailer is spectacular!
            You have some grammatical errors in the description of the game on the App store.
            Be sure to fix them , they may hurt your sales!

Comment

Thanks alot Kuda, alvarofer0021

Adastra: thanks for the pointers, I'll try to fix them asap.

Comment

congrats it looks like and i'll be adding that to my collection

Comment

Looks very nice! Congratulations

Comment

thanks nbullard, Archerx

Archerx: your game is very nice as well btw

Comment

Hey man I bought your game. I think it's really really good. Just got a couple of small suggestions though:

1- You need more soundtracks. The same music playing over and over in all levels can make one get bored.

2- You should implement some sort of achievements and learderboards.

Apart from that I think you made a wonderful job. Good luck with sales!

Comment

thank you so much for the feedback, really glad you liked it
                        i've been planning on implementing achievements and learderboards in the next update, might as well add a couple more sound tracks

Comment

After watching the video and looking at the screenshots I still have no idea what the game is about or how to play it.

Cool art, though.

Comment

Hey Tom,
                            the idea is you tap the boxes (remove them) to bring the structure down while making sure the caged guy doesnt fall off ( u need to make him land on the platform to win), and collect as many banannas as u can
                            later on it gets more diffecult and more block types are introduced.

glad you like the art

Comment

hany,It's a very good ideas ,I will buy it ,and play it.Er,thanks for your help about my problem about playing movies in kismet.But now I have another question,when the movie play,It's full screen,I can't control it,how can I play,pause and stop it if I don't want to see it ?Do you know that?

Comment

Working...
                              X