Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Move Actors with set velocity

Hello
    I would like to let the player throw some newly spawned items. In order to accomplish this I have set up a kismet sequence which activates a actor factory if the screen is touched. The factory is spawning a skeletal mesh( if I'm trying to use a mover I get an error) Now I set the velocity of this mesh but the spawned mesh isn't moving. Here is the sequence, it would be nice if anybody would have an idea.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	throw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	3252004

Dose nobody have an idea how to throw Meshs around? (a unreal script way would be helpefull too)

Comment

one way is to make sure the physics of that object are falling or projectile and then setvelocity

Comment

Thank you projectile it is kind of working but with falling my test Objects are falling throgh the ground mesh.(the jazz the rabit ground) What i like to do is apply a velocity to a falling mesh in the x direction (for exsample, later from the player direction) so that it falls down in a parabola.

Comment

I have tried another approach in adding a value to the Position of the actor in a loop. Unfortunately it's not working. Maybe someone can point out what I made wrong by looking on the Kismet sequence
          Attached Files

Comment

Dose anybody have an idea why all Opjects are falling throgh the ground, even the Cube which i converted to a kactor in default udk start scene.

Comment

Working...
            X