Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

AMDeviceNotificationSubscribe failed with error while trying to connect... HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMDeviceNotificationSubscribe failed with error while trying to connect... HELP!

Hey guys, I'm so close to finishing up with my mobile game, and I am just testing it to make sure all runs smoothly. Unfortunately, I am getting a strange error when I attempt to run on an IOS device. This is my error log:

Running iPhonePackager.exe deploy MobileGame Release -interactive...
    Executing iPhonePackager deploy MobileGame Release -interactive
    Trying to connect to mobile device running iOS ...
    IPP ERROR: Error encountered ('AMDeviceNotificationSubscribe failed with error -402653180') while trying to connect to a mobile device. Please verify that iTunes is installed
    IPP ERROR: Failed to install IPA on device
    USBMuxListenerCreate: No error

Program exited with return code 100

Sooo.. I do have I tunes, 10.5 64 bit, and am running on 64 bit windows 7. What could be the problem here? Anyone else have this problem?

Hi,

I'm getting the same error when i'm trying to deploy my iOS Game to my iPad2. Apple Mobile Device Service is running and iTunes has no Problems to detect my iPad2. Reinstalling of iTunes or the Apple Mobile Device Support has no Effect. A Rescann of the connected Devices by the IPP Deployment Tool results in the same error. Does anyone have an idea?

Comment

Is your device connected to your iTunes Library on the PC your are trying to deploy?

If you normally use your iPhone/iPad on another PC/Mac it won't work.

Try to install the ipa file directly via iTunes and see what happens... (drag the file to the apps folder in iTunes, then synchronize).

Comment

Is your device connected to your iTunes Library on the PC your are trying to deploy?

If you normally use your iPhone/iPad on another PC/Mac it won't work.

Try to install the ipa file directly via iTunes and see what happens... (drag the file to the apps folder in iTunes, then synchronize).

E: Sry for double post!

Comment

You can try restarting both the ipod service and the apple device service. I had to do that to get rid of a similar error

Comment

Working...
          X