X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by tegleg View Post
    @jafortes
    i had the exact same thing with my last game, may udk.
    have you checked all over itunes connect and the apple developer site?
    for me in the end i found a page somewhere that had push notifications ticked.
    sorry i cant be more specific, it was just 1 in a heap of problems at the time.

Thanks for the Help,

Going to search on itunes connect.
    On developer side on developer.apple.com->identifiers->iOS App IDs->Push Notifications(distribution)->disabled

PS:On the tunes connect Apple modified the UI a LOT!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @jafortes
    i had the exact same thing with my last game, may udk.
    have you checked all over itunes connect and the apple developer site?
    for me in the end i found a page somewhere that had push notifications ticked.
    sorry i cant be more specific, it was just 1 in a heap of problems at the time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello i have the same exact problem with udk3 last release before udk4,

I have created my first udk project on a 3d application basis and I uploaded it with the app loader on a mac they give me a warning with the same message quote:
    Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement.

Apple published my new version 1.0,but after a few days i release it with another one version 1.1 to resolve a bug,but this time they rejected my udk 3d application game with the same warning(Missing Push Notification Entitlement....)

On Itunes->my apps->the new version its on the tab pre-release by a week,The Push Notification is disabled on the iOS App IDs page on the bundlelist.action !!
    I dont want to use Push Notifications, and I never tried to modify anything about it.
    Hello i have the same exact problem with udk3 last release before udk4,

I have created my first udk project on a 3d application basis and I uploaded it with the app loader on a mac they give me a warning with the same message quote:
    Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement.

Apple published my new version 1.0,but after a few days i release it with another one version 1.1 to resolve a bug,but this time they rejected my udk 3d application game with the same warning(Missing Push Notification Entitlement....)

PS:On Itunes->my apps->the new version its on the tab pre-release by a week,The Push Notification is disabled on the iOS App IDs page on the bundlelist.action !!
    I dont want to use Push Notifications, and I never tried to modify anything about it..

Pleaaase someone HELP ME!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want to find exact this type of topic and i am successful to find this topic. Therefore, i feel lucky after visit this forum.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I also get an error when creating the certificate:
    A public/private key pair is required to generate a signing request (failed to find or open specified key pair file)
    can you help me?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To generate an .ipa and install to any iDevice you must have an Apple Developer account and have created and set up your Certificate and Provision files.
    https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/AppleiOSProvisioning
    https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Appl...isioningPortal

As far as the new options that are shown in UFE, they are for UE3 Licensees, and were not intended to be exposed in UDK. Without access to source code, these options will fail the UFE pipeline when packaging your game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no i set it to MacOSX this is my frontend screen ...
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/6tjhRHUO/Capture.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The platform is iOS not macosx
    Set http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Unrea...ConfigSettings to iPhone
    Then http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Unrea...nd.html#Mobile look at the different Packaging Mode options

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no there isn't any red line ...

i can't post it here because it's more than 79000 characters and forum support just 30000 characters ... you can see it here ...
    http://www.4shared.com/office/Xa8WZl..._Document.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Check the Output Window it won't make an iPa if there is any red text

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i search log file but i can't found .ipa

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Post log from UnrealFrontend and it should have made a .iPa file

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thank you i did it, how i can install it on iPhone without provisioning? packager create a .app file .. how to install that file in iPhone4 ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try changing the packaging mode to distribution using mac in UnrealFrontend

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i download new UDK but same problem !!!
    after packaging for iOS finished it's need provision and certificate
    how i can skip this step ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X