Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

iOS Provisioning/Code Signing Issue Fix

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also get an error when creating the certificate:
    A public/private key pair is required to generate a signing request (failed to find or open specified key pair file)
    can you help me?

Comment

I want to find exact this type of topic and i am successful to find this topic. Therefore, i feel lucky after visit this forum.

Comment

Hello i have the same exact problem with udk3 last release before udk4,

I have created my first udk project on a 3d application basis and I uploaded it with the app loader on a mac they give me a warning with the same message quote:
        Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement.

Apple published my new version 1.0,but after a few days i release it with another one version 1.1 to resolve a bug,but this time they rejected my udk 3d application game with the same warning(Missing Push Notification Entitlement....)

On Itunes->my apps->the new version its on the tab pre-release by a week,The Push Notification is disabled on the iOS App IDs page on the bundlelist.action !!
        I dont want to use Push Notifications, and I never tried to modify anything about it.
        Hello i have the same exact problem with udk3 last release before udk4,

I have created my first udk project on a 3d application basis and I uploaded it with the app loader on a mac they give me a warning with the same message quote:
        Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement.

Apple published my new version 1.0,but after a few days i release it with another one version 1.1 to resolve a bug,but this time they rejected my udk 3d application game with the same warning(Missing Push Notification Entitlement....)

PS:On Itunes->my apps->the new version its on the tab pre-release by a week,The Push Notification is disabled on the iOS App IDs page on the bundlelist.action !!
        I dont want to use Push Notifications, and I never tried to modify anything about it..

Pleaaase someone HELP ME!

Comment

@jafortes
          i had the exact same thing with my last game, may udk.
          have you checked all over itunes connect and the apple developer site?
          for me in the end i found a page somewhere that had push notifications ticked.
          sorry i cant be more specific, it was just 1 in a heap of problems at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by tegleg View Post
            @jafortes
            i had the exact same thing with my last game, may udk.
            have you checked all over itunes connect and the apple developer site?
            for me in the end i found a page somewhere that had push notifications ticked.
            sorry i cant be more specific, it was just 1 in a heap of problems at the time.

Thanks for the Help,

Going to search on itunes connect.
            On developer side on developer.apple.com->identifiers->iOS App IDs->Push Notifications(distribution)->disabled

PS:On the tunes connect Apple modified the UI a LOT!!

Comment

Working...
            X