mobile crowd spawner problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mobile crowd spawner problem

as I am not a programmer I use kismet 100%, I might make some mistakes, but when I set up the simple crowd spawn as jazz game. I have the following problems: 1. spawned agents just fall through floor, 2. they only spawn when you can not see them.
    I have recorded it and upload to youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37lVNwLRHeE,
    please someone point me where I did wrong or should'v done. any help is much appreciated!!
    I really want to make this crowd system work as I have several ideas for a game, but I truly need enemies not just me running around.
    thanks in advance.

update: if place a static mesh like a plain under the spawn point, they won't fall through.

I had the same problems.

About the problem of crowd agents through floor I solved it placing the GameCrowdDestination actor much higher, but if it is very hight the agents doesn't spawn.
    About the second problem, I think it is programed for this behavior, I can't help you with this.

Comment

In your Mobile Crowd Spawner in Kismet, under properties, uncheck 'Only Spawn Hidden'

Comment

Working...
      X