Migrating Mobile builds to June 2011 Link Broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrating Mobile builds to June 2011 Link Broken

In the release notes it states that "A guide to migrating mobile projects from previous versions of UDK to the June UDK Beta is available now as well." however the link is a 404.

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Migra...eJune2011.html

Its probably been moved, and its being put in a more logical place. Or being worked on. Give it a little bit of time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAgent View Post
      Its probably been moved, and its being put in a more logical place. Or being worked on. Give it a little bit of time.
      Yeah, it's pretty easy to miss hyper links in documentation but I'm doing a build merge today for a release pretty soon so I guess I'll just wing it! I'd been waiting on crowds and it looks like they finally fixed them. If the documentation isn't up by the end of the day I'll post general how-to tips for anyone looking to get it merged without Epics documentation.

Comment

Should be up in ~30 minutes. Had some publishing issues with the UDN today. If it doesn't work this time, I will post the contents of the page in this forum for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ffejnosliw View Post
          Should be up in ~30 minutes. Had some publishing issues with the UDN today. If it doesn't work this time, I will post the contents of the page in this forum for you guys.
          Beautiful.

Comment

For the record, the page is up.

Comment

Originally posted by HighlySpammable View Post
              Yeah, it's pretty easy to miss hyper links in documentation but I'm doing a build merge today for a release pretty soon so I guess I'll just wing it! I'd been waiting on crowds and it looks like they finally fixed them. If the documentation isn't up by the end of the day I'll post general how-to tips for anyone looking to get it merged without Epics documentation.
              That would be sick dude, our programmers are struggling with getting all of the code working and there's nothing on it in the docs. <3

Comment

Originally posted by HighlySpammable View Post
                What do you mean? I'm the one doing the build merge. As if take my credit.

konam4, there haven't really been many major code changes, perhaps with the exception to the Crowd system. What troubles are you having?

Comment

Ah don't worry about it, it's all been sorted. It was just a little problem with things being renamed and such.

Comment

Working...
                  X