Clear All

• replied
    Oh, i see that..
    Thanks..
    I'll try scripting then..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,

in the end I had to draw the whole canvas from script, without using any kismet functionality...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey bro..
    Can you please upload picture of your kismet here?
    I have some problem with Draw Image too..
    Since I am new in UDK, I can't find an Action for Draw Image, just the Event to activate..
    Can you help me please..)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll double check that it works on the Mobile platform later on this evening.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i've added the different canva nodes to my engine, compiled with no errors but... i can't make it work . i've connected a Render Texture to a RenderHUD node but nothing shows on screen. am I missing something?

EDIT : i can make it work in UDK editor but not on Mobile editor...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Many thanks Solid Snake, it look very usefull !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [udn]DevelopmentKitGemsCanvasKismetNodes[/udn]

It doesn't come with UDK. You will need to add it yourself. Down the bottom are links where should be able to just insert the package into your UDK install. But you may want to compile it for Mobile.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for the reply !

Solid Snake: i can't find canvas node on Udk Mobile !?

Wraiyth: sadly, i'm only using Kismet.

_Hany_: it will work for multiple draw image node but if i add a new input zone for a button, it will always be under the image i draw with DrawImage Node.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i had this problem, say u created node1 then node2, node2 will draw last hence on top, so if u want node1 to be drawn on top of node2, u cut node1 in kismet (ctrl+X) and paste it again (ctrl+V), this changes its order, now it should be drawn on top of everything else.
    tested and working

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you're doing it in code, then they are drawn in the order than you draw them to the screen, or in the order that you add them to the MenuObjects array.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You could also use the UDK Gems Kismet Canvas nodes. Since that uses the flow order of Kismet, it's just a matter of connecting the nodes in the right order.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, unfortunately I wasn't able to find any way how to do it or even some kind of a decent workaround so I had to create the whole menu from script...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have the same problem... any idea? i'm trying to do a menu for my game with a draw image node as background and some buttons. sadly all my buttons are behind the background texture.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Draw Image Z order

Draw Image Z order

Hi,

I'm using several images (Draw Image), texts (Draw Text) and input zones in my menu and I need to set the order in which the elements are rendered. Does anyone know how to do that? I thought that this could possibly be done by setting the Z value of Display Location but it seems to have no effect at all.

Thanks
Working...
X