Main Menu Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Menu Problems

I am having problems with scaleform in udk not showing text properly. It works fine when I test it in flash but not in udk. How do I fix this?

Alright. Well I figured it out. Kind of. As far as I know UDK Scaleform seems to process one font at a time. When I changed the font in Flash to the same font as the title above the text it shows up fine.

Comment

Uhm, you are aware of that the iOS devices do not support Scaleform?

Comment

Really? How do I create a menu screen then? I used to have it all working just fine until they got rid of the UIscene editor. Now I am figuring it out all over again.

Comment

http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Mobil...icalGuide.html

Comment

Thank you for the link.

Comment

Hi, I new in UDK Mobile...
              I had same problem..
              I already know that Scaleform can't be used in UDK mobile, that's why I use ordinary flash menu. but, i cant interact with button (in flash).
              How can UDK read my touch to that button?
              thanks in advance

Comment

I ended up creating my buttons in Photoshop, saving them as a .png, and importing them into the content browser. Then I used Kismet to create my menu. Check out this link.
                http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/MobileInputSystem.html Then scroll down to "Handling Button Input Zones". Forget about "Remote Event" and use "Level Loaded" to connect to "Add Input Zone".

Comment

Originally posted by sophomore View Post
                  Hi, I new in UDK Mobile...
                  I had same problem..
                  I already know that Scaleform can't be used in UDK mobile, that's why I use ordinary flash menu. but, i cant interact with button (in flash).
                  How can UDK read my touch to that button?
                  thanks in advance
                  no flash whatsoever

Comment

no flash... yet!

Comment

Working...
                    X