Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Blakeanator View Post
    I'd also like to know how you did this. I'm having trouble.
    Dunno if it will help but i removed UberStickLookZone joystick and placed button Zone in it's place. I mapped it for jump, added
    Code:
    var float bJump;
    in my pawn and then JumpZ=800 in defaultproperties.

I have no idea how to control gravity here cause so far my pawn seem rather floating in the air then actually jumping.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd also like to know how you did this. I'm having trouble.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    could you please give me some details on how exsactly you created the jump sequence? Im having problems with the physic, the pawn is falling very slow.

Leave a comment:

• MobilePlaceablePawn controle (crouch,jump and gravity) problem

hello,
    I'm doing a games platform for the iphone.
    I stepped through the tutorial "Jazz Jackrabbit UDK iOS Tutorial" to place the camera, the character and controls.
    But I find nothing to make the jumps, change in posture (stand and crouch) and I have a problem with gravity.

That in brief what I did:
    Character: MobilePaceablePawn with custom mesh, custom and custom animtree animset.

Camera: a camera attached to MobilePaceablePawn and a second attached to the first.

Animtree: AnimNodeBlendPhysic, UdkAnimBlendByFall, custom anim (for PHYS_Falling) / AnimNodeBlaendPhysic, AnimNodeBlendPosture, AnimNodeBlendDirectional, custom anim (for PHYS_Walking)

Kismet: camera setup as the tutorial "Jazz Jackrabbit UDK iOS Tutorial" for such travel (personal with some modifications to suit my gameplay), addition of 2 inputzone buttons to jump and crouch,
    Crouch: as the tutorial: (http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...mtree+tutorial)
    Jump: Set velocity.
Working...
X