Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citadel, remove input zones?

Hey,

I was wondering if it's possible to basically remove the "joysticks" that are present in the Citadel test level?
    Not just make them invisible because then they're still functional.
    The goal would be to have the character move to a certain location upon tapping but still be able to look around by dragging your finger on the display.

Has anyone done something like that or knows how to?

Originally posted by nELsOn View Post
    Hey,

I was wondering if it's possible to basically remove the "joysticks" that are present in the Citadel test level?
    Not just make them invisible because then they're still functional.
    The goal would be to have the character move to a certain location upon tapping but still be able to look around by dragging your finger on the display.

Has anyone done something like that or knows how to?
    You can use the Remove Input Zone Kismet action (and place in the properties the name UberStickLookZone and another one UberStickMoveZone) if you want to do it on a one-level basis, but if you are making something bigger, delete the given input zones in the DefaultGame.ini

Comment

nELsOn, you forgot the entry " UberLookZone " for moving the camera with a slide on the screen .
      it is absolutely necessary to remove it if you destroy your camera system.

Comment

Originally posted by oli69 View Post
        nELsOn, you forgot the entry " UberLookZone " for moving the camera with a slide on the screen .
        it is absolutely necessary to remove it if you destroy your camera system.
        He said he wants to leave this option: "but still be able to look around by dragging your finger on the display."

Comment

Thanks guys. I got it working the way I want it to
          Is the naming (UberLookZone, UberMoveZone) in the .u-scripts somewhere?

Comment

hey nElsOn how did you remove the functionality?

Comment

Working...
            X