Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certificate Problem

Hey,

I don't have the original .key certificate pair thingy it's asking for (I am a iOS developer and set up my certificate on a mac a while ago) so I'm not sure what to do. I've tried adding a new .key file generated with the same email and company name but it shows this error

IPP ERROR: Application exception: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicExceptio n: Provider's public key is invalid.

Any ideas?
    Thanks

Open the Unreal iOS Configuration, you can find it the start menu UDK -> Tools if you are not starting binaries manually in the install directory... From the there is a tab New User...

You have "Create Certificate Request and Key Pair" ... A big button, you can't miss it, something along those lines... Enter your email, company and stuff and generate it... Save it somewhere...

Go to the provisioning portal through http://developer.apple.com and over there just revoke the old certificate and request a new one with the newly generated files... And keep the key now in a safe place... Now you can use it.

Comment

If you were already an iOS developer, you should be following the Existing Developer Proviosioning section which explains how to export your certificate and key as a .p12 file from the Keychain Access application and then import that into UDK.

Comment

Originally posted by ffejnosliw View Post
        If you were already an iOS developer, you should be following the Existing Developer Proviosioning section which explains how to export your certificate and key as a .p12 file from the Keychain Access application and then import that into UDK.
        Assuming he has a Mac nearby, this is the best way, yes.

Comment

Since he specifically stated he set up his certificate on a Mac, I was assuming he does and that it still has these things installed. If that's not the case, that would change things.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious View Post
            Assuming he has a Mac nearby, this is the best way, yes.
            I'm having problems where it's remembering my previous provisioning setup and won't let me change the settings

Comment

Ah I fixed it by deleting the 4 files in UDK/MobileGame/build/iPhone
              (Don't delete the resources folder)

Comment

I'm having a problem Importing the certificate because the Wizard is not accepting the files, the Developer Key Pair and the certificate.

Comment

Working...
                X