How to make a custom MobilePawn Mesh to Replace the Rabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make a custom MobilePawn Mesh to Replace the Rabbit

I'm asking myself how to make a replacement for the Rabbit form the Sample? How can i make a Custom mobile Pawn. Dose the Mesh , the uvs or the bones need to be made in a specific way?

As far i know the normal Udk Pawns needed to be rigged on a Epic Rig so I'm asking myself if this is the case with mobile pawns too?
    From looking at the Rabbit in udk I'm not sure since his Skeletal structure is very specific for a rabbit with bone for the ears and eyes...

Does this mean i can use any custom skeletal with the Mobile Pawn. This would be are really great improvement.

You can use any custom skeletal with any of them, but you need animations for your skeleton.

Comment

Thank you very much for the information, this seams to be a real improvement compared to the old workflow, is somewhere specified how many animations i need, or is it compleatly up to me?

Comment

It's not an improvement, it's the way it always is. The only thing locking you into using the same skeleton, is using the same AnimTree and Animations. You'll need to build your own AnimTree and such. I don't know the specifics of the MobileGame code, but I'm going to guess that it's not doing any bone manipulation in it

Comment

Working...
        X