Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No imported textures when running iOS emulator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No imported textures when running iOS emulator?

Hello good UDK people.

The iOS update for UDK finally arrived today and its a blast to work with, but i seem to have encountered a small problem. I've made a small cigarette and an ashtray, both of them look fine and textured when i run it on pc mode and view it in the editor, but in the iPhone emulator the textures dissapear, anyone know why this is?

Some pictures of said problem:

PC:

iPhone:

Are you sure the materials are set up properly for mobile rendering? Is there anything different about those textures? What are the dimensions of the textures?

Comment

128 x 128, saved as PNG.

Comment

And you are sure the materials are set up properly? The textures are assigned in the Mobile section? The changes to the materials have been committed and the package saved?

Comment

Originally posted by ffejnosliw View Post
          And you are sure the materials are set up properly? The textures are assigned in the Mobile section? The changes to the materials have been committed and the package saved?
          Silly me, i thought the textures just needed to go up with 2 like 256x256 and so on, but then forgot to assign the mobile textures themselves in the material editor. They are working great now! Feels great to have something you made yourself run on an actual platform

Comment

Working...
          X