Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Need a little Help with animation and Weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little Help with animation and Weapons

Hi... I'm DrPunkS and i just registered to the forum because i need a little help with my animations and weapons

I need help to add my custom weapons to the game...like this

and how i can place my animations in my model... with animtree...

ow.. and how i can see the model with the weapon in the game.

Thanks

Sry. for Broken English

no Helpers?

Comment

its quite a complex job on what i think your trying to do, though not quite sure what you need. the standard way to do things for the 3rd person view is that you animate the character and then via code add the weapon.
      you'll have to look through the forum for the thread about custom character with custom animations, on top you'll need a custom animtree then the code to pack it all together

big job

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
        its quite a complex job on what i think your trying to do, though not quite sure what you need. the standard way to do things for the 3rd person view is that you animate the character and then via code add the weapon.
        you'll have to look through the forum for the thread about custom character with custom animations, on top you'll need a custom animtree then the code to pack it all together

big job
        i already have all animations weapons to add..... and i test the character in udk.
        i only need add combos system and add the weapons to main players...

and yeah is too hard to it...... pain in the head....a lot Xd....

Comment

no ppl can help me........
          i just need some help....

or only tell me if melee animation can be use in animtree or script

sry for su... broken english.

Comment

ok its had to help you because we don't know how/what you have done,

maybe this thread might help you http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...dated-21-04-11

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
              ok its had to help you because we don't know how/what you have done,

maybe this thread might help you http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...dated-21-04-11
              I already Find my problem...
              i want a udk game ( OwnGame)
              but i was editing a UTGame.... ( Demo Game Xd)

I rlly not need help i was editing a Incorrect Game

Thanks Xd

Comment

Working...
              X