Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Fps cinematics help!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fps cinematics help!!!!

Hi i want to make a first person cinematic like in crysis 2 and halo reach for my map i'm building it starts in a beach and it requires halo reach fps type cinematics when u cant interact with the player and then at the end of the level u just walk to a helicopter and that needs to be like crysis 2 when u can interact with player as well but u cant shoot them only move and look ?
    .........but i dont know how to make fps cinematics...i know how to use unreal matinee but dont know how to use it for fps cinematics

Sorry for long post

Thanks

Originally posted by zen-tex View Post
    Hi i want to make a first person cinematic like in crysis 2 and halo reach for my map i'm building it starts in a beach and it requires halo reach fps type cinematics when u cant interact with the player and then at the end of the level u just walk to a helicopter and that needs to be like crysis 2 when u can interact with player as well but u cant shoot them only move and look ?
    .........but i dont know how to make fps cinematics...i know how to use unreal matinee but dont know how to use it for fps cinematics

Sorry for long post

Thanks
    Its like saying I want a Rolls Royce car but I can't drive yet!
    Stick within the realms of reality if you are a beginner with UDK

Comment

Yeah but i'm not a begginner

Comment

Just need some help it's not like i'm so pro that i work in epic games and i'm not a noob or begginner i'm in the middle i've been using it for 1 year and i've learnt alot so im not pro and im not a begginer and if u didn't get my post i just want a fps cinematic so what do u have

Comment

Not trying to be rude though

Comment

Working...
          X