Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    It's recommended you make a camera bone for the character, then you need of course make an AimOffset profile in the AnimTree to better match a first person lookaround.
    This is working quite well. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's recommended you make a camera bone for the character, then you need of course make an AimOffset profile in the AnimTree to better match a first person lookaround.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Make a seperate 1st person model which is like the 3rd person model but with no head and/or upper body.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by srv View Post
    I tried it on UE2
    As i remember, i just changed OwnerNoSee=TRUE to OwnerNoSee=FALSE in DefaulProperties in my Pawn class
    Sorry for the late bump.

There is no similar property from what I can tell in UE3. I'm experimenting with moving my 3rd person camera to just infront of the head. But this causes all sorts of headaches with aiming and clipping with the character model.

Anyone found a solid way to do this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent thanks very much I just made a thread on this very topic Thanks tons for this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried it on UE2
    As i remember, i just changed OwnerNoSee=TRUE to OwnerNoSee=FALSE in DefaulProperties in my Pawn class

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Mirrors Edge-type view

Mirrors Edge-type view

i was wondering if anyone tried to do a 1st person view similar to Mirrors Edge(where the player's arms/legs etc are visible on screen)
Working...
X