Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Fishers UDK Stuff: Free Models, Downloads, Images, Projects & More!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie Fishers UDK Stuff: Free Models, Downloads, Images, Projects & More!

Hello again, i know that i have posted about my website on this forum in the past, but i just want to make sure that you are all aware of the update. If you are new to my website then i will just cover the basics. My website provides you with some of the UDK work and content that you can use to create your games, under the condition that you do not use it for commericial use, only for non-released games, and you can use the downloads that i provide you with, to help get use to UDK, and begin to make levels.

Website Link: www.charliefishersUDKstuff.webs.com

For all of the people that are aware of my website, i want to just say that there is a new update that was released earlier this week. I hope that you go on my website and check it out, becuase there are a few more downloads, our site has began to add more detail to some of its blank areas, and more community purposed features have been added, such as tutorials, videos and an all new forum, which you can talk about some of the work that you have created there.

I hope that you take a small ammount of your time to check out our website, becuase i want to see some more people that are intrested in our site to go on and have a look at some of our work, and i hope to see you on there soon, goodbye, and have a nice day!

Attention: Downloads are currently disabled as i am fixing some of the bugs that are occuring in the downloads, as i have been told that there are a few when you are trying to import the package into UDK, i am updating it now, so please bare with me as i try and fix the bug, and the downloads should be up and running again in the next 2 hours or so, thank you!

Comment

Update: All of the downloads are now back up and running, and we have also tried to fix all of the recent bugs/problems that my visitors had been facing, and hopefully there should not be any errors when trying to import any of the work into UDK, thank you everyone, and i hope that you enjoy my website, and please report to us at: charliefishersUDKstuff@hotmail.co.uk, so that we can be aware of the bugs, and we will be sure to fix them as soon as we have an understandment of what the situation is, but hopefully, if we have got it to work fine, there should not be any problems whatsoever. Thanks everyone, and have a nice day!

Comment

thank you so much man.
        one question how can i give material to house models in udk..i mean separately ..roof ..walls.. i think this is not possible in udk ..
        can you upload the materials of the house too.. i ll be grateful man..

Comment

I have emailed you, check your Inbox

Comment

Awesome thanks!

By the way, Fi5h1fishy, is the 'Headquaters' a misspelling or an inside joke?

Comment

thanks very much. yes i can model but i cant do textures very well. ill let you know if ever get something finnished

Comment

Working...
              X