My Interactive Architecture in UDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Looks great! I can see that you have used a few default assets such as some of the foliage, but it really goes with the lighting and the design of the scene. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Top notch work sir, very well done! I felt drawn in to the environment, would very much like to kick back and have a beer by that pool!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh man, looks AMAZING! Super jealous

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, so nice~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    woow man awsome!! hey just a question, could you post an immage of how is the mirror made in the material editor??
    thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No one knows when UDK 4 will be released, and there are a lot of varying guesses at the moment. The best we can do for now is wait for more words from Epic themselves.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks PixelMaster, m3fs, makan ansari, Frontop, JulienCoffin and thejaguarmma. I am very happy that you all liked my work.

Today I saw some features of Unreal 4 engine. It's really nice to know they are improving the viewport elements and the strong light, material shaders, post process and particle effects. That must be the complete step in the games industry and I am very happy to have the chance to see this time.

That type of video encourages me to think in bigger projects. Epic has my hand in the future, after looking this video.

Thanks to you guys and thanks to Epic to help us to produce incredible jobs.

Anyone here has an idea of when we will have the chance to have unreal 4 in our hands?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice lighting, love your work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    !!!!!!amazing!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOW!!! Amazing that what I want to get for my project : )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like your renders, especially the first one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice job

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by banzato View Post
    Thanks LittleMOM and hadi665.

Hi maryam13, here is another link, this time on vimeo.

http://www.vimeo.com/23881987
    This is front page stuff! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice work. When I saw the first screenshot there... for a second I thought it was a photograph... but only for a second.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks LittleMOM and hadi665.

Hi maryam13, here is another link, this time on vimeo.

http://www.vimeo.com/23881987

Leave a comment:

Working...
X