Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

My Interactive Architecture in UDK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice job

Comment

I like your renders, especially the first one.

Comment

WOW!!! Amazing that what I want to get for my project : )

Comment

!!!!!!amazing!!!!!

Comment

Nice lighting, love your work.

Comment

Thanks PixelMaster, m3fs, makan ansari, Frontop, JulienCoffin and thejaguarmma. I am very happy that you all liked my work.

Today I saw some features of Unreal 4 engine. It's really nice to know they are improving the viewport elements and the strong light, material shaders, post process and particle effects. That must be the complete step in the games industry and I am very happy to have the chance to see this time.

That type of video encourages me to think in bigger projects. Epic has my hand in the future, after looking this video.

Thanks to you guys and thanks to Epic to help us to produce incredible jobs.

Anyone here has an idea of when we will have the chance to have unreal 4 in our hands?

Comment

No one knows when UDK 4 will be released, and there are a lot of varying guesses at the moment. The best we can do for now is wait for more words from Epic themselves.

Comment

woow man awsome!! hey just a question, could you post an immage of how is the mirror made in the material editor??
                  thx

Comment

Wow, so nice~

Comment

Oh man, looks AMAZING! Super jealous

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Top notch work sir, very well done! I felt drawn in to the environment, would very much like to kick back and have a beer by that pool!

Comment

Looks great! I can see that you have used a few default assets such as some of the foliage, but it really goes with the lighting and the design of the scene. Well done!

Comment

Working...
                          X