Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

My Interactive Architecture in UDK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lighting looks to be all vertex lighting. Was this a design decision or an 'happy accident'? It really removes the lightmass noise you get with lightmaps.

Comment

the occlusion needs to be toned down. it looks pretty ugly now tbh

Comment

taz1004 Thanks, a friend told me a way to control the AO, I should use in interior to correct that AO.

ilguano Muito Obrigado, Thanks!

neurosys Thanks.

Tom Shannon The lightmass made all the diference, I did not find to much trouble but I really liked the final result. The color that lightmass gives to the elements is unique.

bukkit I agree with you, a friend told me a way to control the AO, I should change it a little. But when we have all the textures and movement I think it's ok.

Comment

Really nice talent.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Export

Banzato,
              You export all the build toguether or piece per piece? the windows are atach in the walls? And the doors?

Comment

Thanks guys.

Gilberto, I exported separated parts but I could export all together for sure. In this case I would have more texture channels. I beliave it is better to the engine understand copy of windows and doors instead of a big model with a lot windows and doors atached.

Comment

Agora que percebi que vc é brasileiro... poxa. vi o curso de maquetes da tonka, fiquei bem interessado, mas vi que no curso vcs nao ensinam a fazer menus personalizados, e é bem isso que eu estou procurando. Se tivesse esse assunto compraria de certeza. Vi tutoriais em ingles mas em PT é melhor...
                  Muito legal seu trabalho espero ainda chegar la!

Comment

Legal Gilberto, valeu a dica. Vou pensar em fazer algum tutorial nesse sentido. A UDK esta sempre chegando com mais e mais novidades. Eles bem que podiam facilitar as coisas rs.

Comment

A w e s o m e !!!!

Great work - awesome!

Comment

oh very nice
                        your work has beautiful environment

Comment

hi shooter! this linke in my country is blocked plz if you have another link put in your post

Comment

Thanks LittleMOM and hadi665.

Hi maryam13, here is another link, this time on vimeo.

http://www.vimeo.com/23881987

Comment

Nice work. When I saw the first screenshot there... for a second I thought it was a photograph... but only for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by banzato View Post
                                Thanks LittleMOM and hadi665.

Hi maryam13, here is another link, this time on vimeo.

http://www.vimeo.com/23881987
                                This is front page stuff! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X