Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

New game made by dark space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game made by dark space

HELLO HERE IS A SECOND W.I.P VIDEO FOR A GAME CALLED THE HERO BY DARK SPACE STUDIO
    ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

The suggestions can be many but you can start with the most obvious parts:

-find voice actors(some of them will even do it for free,just be nice,say thanks to them in the credits and search them on youtube)
    -remove all unreal related sounds
    -remove all unreal related messages that pop on screen+hud and map(if you need the mini map there are a few youtube tutorials that show how to make a mini map with kismet)
    -move character spawn points closer to the ground so he doesnt starts in the air(like the entering the church scene)and use some fade in/out when going to interiors(changing the level)
    -make the mission more complex.More complex.Use texts,npc talks etc.Dont hurry so much to go to the car and than to the church.Give the player some motive to go there.

I still havent made it to steam yet but from reading peoples replyes when playing that type of games they most of the time complain about stuff like that...And than abuse of the refund options....

After the above said and if done you can center mainly on the storry and puting some more detail on the city.The streats look too empty.

After all that as a dude in your position i understand the hard work and will say to you continue to be motivated as you are on the right track.The basic is there and more.You just need to add and remove stuff now so that it doesnt look like a unreal mod.

Comment

great job.

I agree with all majic12 said.it all looks good but a little empty,but then ive been playing a lot of bf4 and dead rising 3,so most games look a little empty now.

I like the way you transition from inside to outside.is it streaming or different levels?

the ai seems pretty good and your character is smooth.

changing the hud and sounds will make all the difference.

Comment

thank you all

no it's different levels

Comment

Working...
        X