• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    gl with UE4 and your weird but intriguing project

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi and im sorry for the delay.I will remake and update this thread when the forums move to the unreal engine 4 forums >udk section.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any updates on this project?
    You mentioned you were working on a video, is that available, I would like to see more about this game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds cool. I can't wait to see how the game ends up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You're still with UDK, excellent

Over some years I've had several of my novel innovations / 'ideas' copied. They were specific and I'm not being paranoid. Ideas / innovations aren't copyright. It's good to be secretive, but at the same time you're offering intrigue - n1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Snipe!Havent seen you around since some time but im glad youve posted dude

Dont worry as im still with udk.Things are too advanced at this stage for me to switch and lose time.I havent updated the thread in a while but the truth is that im working every day on the game as i plan to make this my first commercial game and go to Steam.So yeah,it will be released as im giving it all i have right now.

-As of this moment the storry have been rewritten (maintaining a few main elements from the original).
    -Ive made quite a few ambient/post process/lightning changes so it looks different now and i will have to remove and update photos soon.
    -Finished making a nice animated menu for the game.(still thinking about load/save function but will see if its too much for me)
    -And right now im making some 2d animated short videos to help develop the storry during gameplay.

Have to finish a few animations,join the levels and start promoting this thing as i dont want it hanging in greenlight for weeks or even months.
    And i have a few other nice interesting things that will compliment the game but that is a secret for now.

The next time i update this page,it will be a big update ,so for now i will keep it unofficial till i organize everything.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm pleasantly surprised by the look of your project.

Critique, well I'm sorry I can't find a fault... maybe too clean, but even then the entire ambience fits together nicely. And the ambience lends to intrigue, like wow it is so different. Even from other posts it's obvious people are fascinated to learn what will happen; what your story is about and can they play it soon, hehe. Hope you continue, if maybe you haven't moved to UE4 and have to learn all over again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AmyP View Post
    Wonderful graphics and gorgeous art direction you have here! I can't wait to see a video with the gameplay
    Stalking your thread from now on.
    You and me both!

Originally posted by majic12 View Post
    Thanks BeardlyElf but im faaaar from that dude robot from thor.The model was based on this
    http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/woode...g-26699561.jpg

Sorry for double posting but as of now some features of the forum like the update the message dont work for my old ieporer 9 so i will have to become more efficient when posting.
    Well, it does kinda look like the Destroyer...

[shot]http://www.artofvfx.com/THOR/THOR_LUMA_VFX_08.jpg[/shot]

That's what I thought it was too, but I do see the mannequin now that you mention it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by majic12 View Post
    Lol the game projects thread survived!
    Thank you both.AmyP,didnt think i loud see you ever back in the forum but im realy glad you posted dude
    Oh, no ^^ I'm AmyP, not AmeyP (famous about his tutorials). Amy and P(because my last name), hehe. I think he is out of UDK forums for a long time, maybe he migrated to U4 for real.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad you came back, Majic12. I hope this didn't hurt you progress on your game too much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks BeardlyElf but im faaaar from that dude robot from thor.The model was based on this
    http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/woode...g-26699561.jpg

Sorry for double posting but as of now some features of the forum like the update the message dont work for my old ieporer 9 so i will have to become more efficient when posting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol the game projects thread survived!
    Thank you both.AmyP,didnt think i loud see you ever back in the forum but im realy glad you posted dude
    As of now(during the forum blackout)the project receved a story rewrite,and ambient style has changed.As of now im doing the menu and trying to merge the levels and loading screen together and finish this before i receve a heart attack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like the graphics and somehow the character in the corridor reminds me of the big robot/destroyer/thing in the first Thor movie. Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wonderful graphics and gorgeous art direction you have here! I can't wait to see a video with the gameplay
    Stalking your thread from now on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice to see some of your work at last.visuals are very good indeed .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X