A story project (no title for now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A story project (no title for now)

Story being rewritten...To be updated in the unreal engine 4 forums>udk section.

Puppets.They are the only characters whith which you can talk(if they want,depends on actions....states i supose)

Ball.Its your companion and you get to move it to unlock doors and proceed.From time to time it will appear and give hints.

As i go i will upload more and explain the functionality of things.

So thats it for now.Its late and after fighiting with the browser and imgur for 2 hours im done.
    Finally made it to the works in progress

Wow, interesting visuals and unique story idea...
    Are you also working on a Sci-Fi space station game?

Comment

Greetings all nighter I did show you some sci fi stuff (the sci-fi island was made to be a realistic project but in the end i changed the visuals for that.Still never thought i loud get so far.) but as i said things will get more clear as i post more stuff and im sure/hope...... it will blend.I like strange and diffrent things so why not just make the game strange.
      Thanks for posting dude

All most forgot,if something looks/sound stupid from here and onwards please community,let me know.

Comment

And before the week ends here is more...

When you move the ball in to a hole this menu will pop and use it to navigate in the tunnels.

A photo camera.A object you receive in the beginning of the game.It can see the invisible and used to solve a puzzle while taking photos.(under improvement)

I supose the brand name will have to be deleted/changed if i decide to go commercial,right?(or ask them if they are interested in me advertising it?)

The bright light in the right is a bug(which it will be solved)

Comment

Comment

Wow! The graphics on your game are gorgeous! I hope I get the chance to play it some time. It looks promising.

Comment

Thank you Glamdring.Most of the time when people spend so much time making a game (or trying)is really easy to lose perception of your work and not be sure if its good or not,so comments like that (and negative ones) help a lot to understand/or give idea where someone is situated.
              Thank you again

Comment

Nice images. If is a 1st. person game, what is the ball? you control it?

Comment

Hola.
                  Yes its in first person but apart from the player movement(analog sticks) ive maped the ball to the xyab keys on the xbox controller.Right now the game pad is a litle crowded but you use it to move the player and ball at the same time.
                  (will probably have to think in making it simple in the future)

Comment

Originally posted by majic12 View Post
                    Hola.
                    Yes its in first person but apart from the player movement(analog sticks) ive maped the ball to the xyab keys on the xbox controller.Right now the game pad is a litle crowded but you use it to move the player and ball at the same time.
                    (will probably have to think in making it simple in the future)
                    That sounds interesting. From what you've said, the gameplay seems promising. I really do hop to have the chance to play it when it is completed. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Wow. I'm really impressed that a lot of this is even possible in UDK, let alone by one person.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamdring804 View Post
                        That sounds interesting. From what you've said, the gameplay seems promising. I really do hope to have the chance to play it when it is completed. Keep up the great work.
                        Will do my best to release this!

Originally posted by Nathaniel3W View Post
                        Wow. I'm really impressed that a lot of this is even possible in UDK, let alone by one person.
                        Many thanks Nathaniel,but it realy is nothing special.In many ways i do like your project more as it has way more code/mechanics implemented and it realy does look like it works nice!Still thanks again dude,as it did give me a nice smille and motivation.
                        As of now im mostly polishing bugs and making sure that the player will start and end the level without something breaking the game.Still decided to reuse some of the pupets as statues with diffrent shader as it helps appreciate the scale of things more for the player.

Comment

A different section of the level that is more understandable(and no,slender is not there XD)

Comment

Interesting. I especially like the area with the statues. That's just beautiful.

Comment

Wow! This looks gorgeous! Question: is this played via unreal tournament or what will it be like? Curious Bc I'm a noob with Unreal and want to play this game! Also nice that you're preparing it so much for player so, taking care of bugs and all that before we play!

Comment

Working...
                              X