Noodles Now -- iOS Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Actually it's more Chinese than Japanese, but I'm going for Asian-Fusion :-)

The cook would be the guy instructing the driver and the simple version of the game is you deliver the noodles to the targets on the map. There are twists on the game where you have to collect certain sky lanterns or beat your "pho" (another delivery person) to a delivery point before your he steals your tip. In that case I may have the cook's head pop up with instructions. As it is now, there is cook/driver dialog at the beginning of the round, at the end of the round, or if you crash or run out of time.

Good feedback!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It looks good but somehow for a japanese type game i expected more gameplay elements and maybe the typical face drawing that shows on screen for a few seconds that tells you what to do(or how cool you are lol )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool, nice idea!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Noodles Now -- iOS Game

Noodles Now -- iOS Game

Demo Video

An iOS game nearing completion. Runs on the last three generations of iPhones and iPads.

In the game you are a noodle-delivery person flying your scooter in a futuristic city, weaving through a hundred other flying vehicles to deliver dinner to your hungry customers.

Basically a mission-based rail runner.
Working...
X