Circulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks mate. I use only one camera for character. But I scripted camera that it can take parameters from other cameras placed by designer. I also added custom nodes in Kismet to Change/Return to camera with interpolation values set by designer. Also I implemented camera volumes. When player is in this volume camera following the player can use offset from this volume.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You've got crazy skills m8, looking forward to play this project : ).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Going pro here Nice work.I quick question.In the video i see the camera making a close up/zoom in 1:12.Is it tru matinee or scripted?Are you using only one camera for the whole game that is looking at the character or are there cameras in each room that switch?
    Dobra rabota

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Made rocks, grass, added in level.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finished lowpoly baking, started texturing now. 10K tris, 2K maps. (D/N/S)
    Will start rigging and animating next week.
    Here are some in-engine shots:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update: almost done main character, here is Highpoly:

And also working on introduction level (above surface):

Also here is our gameplay footage:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, mate!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great design and i applaud such dedication Happy to see that people are still doing great things with udk...too bad epic doesnt see it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This screenshot was taken in early prototyping stages. Here I test jump mechanics and tweaking jump variables such as height, length, speed, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for a feedback! About orchard zone, we actually already have it planned, it will be oxygen and food creating zone with wild plants, some wet environment and stuff. As for the rest of your advices we will keep that in mind.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello everyone, my name is Andrew and i am environment and sound artist @ Warp Games. For a start i just wanna explain general things about environment choices. If you fell interested, join our website's developer blog where i post stuff related to development with more details at http://www.thewarpgames.com/developer-blog/.
    So, as an environment artist i never really liked Lightmass since it became available in UDK release back in the 2010 or something. The Lightmass lights feel just more washed out and blended together so much indoor. So i like doing lights more old-fashioned way. With hundreds of lights as a downside but i feel like i have more control of the result instead and ability to make things look how i want it to look.
    With that said, please ask some questions, leave a feedback and i will gladly answer to you. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks good! What I like the most actually is the color palette selection, its interesting without turning the base into a 'nightclub' environment or making it too cartoony.... Think about adding some Matinee now if it will fit with the overall theme. It would work particularly well if you could integrate it functionally into the map i.e. it actually does something, from getting the player from one section to another like a conveyor belt or elevator etc, or if the base itself would move about in sections. Matinee may entail a performance hit when adjusting color / brightness (day / night cycles etc), but its pretty robust when it comes to just moving large numbers of interpactors / kactors...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hundreds of them

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Today I made a few new rooms. I tried new way of build them. So now it not just single rooms, now it may be several layers of rooms. In this case we have one big room which you may see from different places. It reduce claustrophobic feeling when you have windows and big spaces and make environments a little more intresting.

Here you can see big room with pipes

This room is slightly left from previous, you can see big room from here.

This room is next to previous to the left. It has several floors and interesting form I think. You can still see big room from here.

This is another wip room unrelated to previos ones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How many point lights did you use? hehe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X