Galactic Gladiators trailer feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galactic Gladiators trailer feedback

So we have made a trailer after +/- 6 months of developments. Let us know what you guys think of it and what could possibly be better.

Also more information can be find on the info of the youtube video.

Well the trailer is too short to coment.In the begining the pose of the caracter is too static and to tell the truth just by hearing the charatcer starting words in the intro just made me switch off.It sounded like a cheap american movie(no offense).Also the player is saying things that are too extreme(the way he is sayng it)which supose a lot of action gameplay but from waht i see in the few seconds of gameplay is realy not something extreme.(he is obviosly not duke ore serious sam).Maybe the next trailer will show more and things will combine better.You are obviosly not showing everything so i realy cant judge.

Comment

I think it needs more action like the previous comment said. Faster, more action shots. Good start though.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys! i appreciate it! We'll do our best to improve upon it.

Comment

Looks like an average arena shooter. Nice gimmick of tiny arenas, though. Since real gladiators often fought lions, will you add any fantastical beasts for your gladiators to fight? I also found the profanity scene a bit jarring, will there be an option to turn profanity off?

Comment

Working...
          X