Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progression: UDK Weapon without scripting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progression: UDK Weapon without scripting!

Hello!

Currently i have decided to begin a project in which i am going to be create a weapon within UDK, which looks relatively and functions relatively realistic, without using scripting whatsoever.

I do not want to give too much information as too what i have planned for the future, but here is a video displaying what has currently been done:

Please make sure to leave feedback as that is extremely helpful, and please subscribe if you feel the need to, as that will allow you to get notified when the next step of progress has been made.

Thanks.

Very nice the movement is a little clunky though

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
      Very nice the movement is a little clunky though
      Indeed it is!

I will be fixing that hopefully in the next Progressive update. Also need to add a little work to the holstering of the gun, as the animations for that are horrible in my opinion. Another key objective is to also get the gun to actually fire, which i will be doing soon! Cheers for the feedback!

Comment

Wasn't sure if that was sarcasm or not; but even so i still take it as a compliment!

Comment

looks nice, i guess you choose to do this from clean kismet, but there are some links for this stuff done already [just in case you didn't know].

- main reason i comment here is because of you Signature; your website link does not work.

- If you use the kismet like this+ the ADVkit it makes a great starter pack for any game. I've been doing a similar thing for about a week now with other events
          Hourences would be happy with us lol
          @Fishy - get UE4 Blue print is truly Epic

Comment

Cheers for the feedback, and for also noticing the fault with my signature. Let me fix that my friend!

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X