X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Update! Short Muskets!

It gets loud @ 0:27

Hey guys, I released my first iOS app (Its free for now.) I'll be regularly updating this app with new features.

Here's the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grot...5985?ls=1&mt=8

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's update of the games' mechanics. Added CustomTimeDilation function as a method to pausing the game and some sounds as well. Still working with the script that involves AI, not as sharp as I hoped them to be lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TechLord View Post
    Hi McManford,

Have you considered procedural Maze Generation?
    I have, the only drawback is it being a mobile game and lighting being a pain in the bum. But I do have it bookmarked for later use.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fi5h1fishy View Post
    Looks great,

What i would say is give the player a texture of some sort of course, other than that i think that its pretty much perfect. Are the particles that are flying around either snow or flies, can't quite tell?
    They're supposed to be fireflies actually, its a particle effect from an imbue cascade tutorial, and that player mesh is gonna be replaced by something else actually. I just have that as a test dummy. Its supposed to be a mock up of nes from earthbound lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi McManford,

Have you considered procedural Maze Generation?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks great,

What i would say is give the player a texture of some sort of course, other than that i think that its pretty much perfect. Are the particles that are flying around either snow or flies, can't quite tell?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Small Forest Maze Map (Mobile)

Small Forest Maze Map (Mobile)

Hey guys, I'm working on a small Forest Maze Map for a Prototype of an Action-RPG Game for iOS. The format is similiar to Zelda but with different mechanics. I'm currently focusing on creating the environment, I did create a simple draft for the code that you see in the video.

Here are some screenshots for the map that I'm working on.

I'm willing to listen to all Feedback, Thanks.
Working...
X