X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking Nice Keltar. Are you working on this in UE4 now? The whole 'It is set in an alien civil war between an alien rebellion and a brainwashed race of the species.' reminded me of SL.

Comment

It's set on an alien planet and there is an alien race brainwashing the population.
        You play as a human sildier who has to investigate and go after the aliens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkpp

Comment

@ Tech...Oh my God!!!
          I didnt fully understand your post!!1 (shouldve clicked the link)
          No that aint me. Probably stole my Idea.

New Weapon: The searer

Comment

Creating a vehiclle!

Meet the Ifrita:

http://www.moddb.com/games/sanctity-...the-ifrita-wip

Comment

Wow, I've posted in your Sanctity Lost thread, answering your opinion requested about the camera and a cover system and I forgot you have this thread too. I know you're developing the two SL in the same time, as you said in the SL2 first post description here, but SL2 is far superior! Man, you improved so much since 2011. Not just with graphics, but with gameplay (I gave up on the buddy AI system in the early stage in my project...it's too hard to improve! Well done, Kelt'ar! Pats on the back, man! ).

So, Tech lord is right. The Amongst Ruins (U4) premises sounds similar to SL O__O. Maybe they have a similar idea and put the things later?

Comment

Thanks, Amy!. Ill try to keep up the good work.

Here is a hover bike im working on..

Comment

Hey, you baked the lights on the metal surface. Good choice to optimization.
                  I know you're still working on this model, but I can see some parts without smoothgroup applied, in the big circle and in the jets. Do you leave things as smoothgroups for the last touch?
                  anyway, I like the mecha design you did, it being a little steampunk ^^.

Comment

Will do...this is still in the wip stages...righ now I amfocused on getting the damned anims to work

Comment

Now I ger what you meant by baking the lights...no, I rely strictly on Specular maps for lighting...What u see is actually the paint wear...I will obviously change the color later on down the line so it looks more realistic.

Comment

New Update!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                          Now I ger what you meant by baking the lights...no, I rely strictly on Specular maps for lighting...What u see is actually the paint wear...I will obviously change the color later on down the line so it looks more realistic.
                          -Ah, understood

Comment

Digging it!
                            I just have a question. In the part of the video, when we have a turret. Did turret stop to shoot the player because it lost the track or because the turret was "destroyed" (health=0)?
                            I liked a lot. Turret part reminds me the good old days of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and DAT turret (so many deaths :P).

Comment

@ amy: thanks. I beleive it got destroyed. Funny thing is before i split up the code (so I can extend the turret base files and create different child classes with different default properties), it played ab explosion sound and effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkpp

Comment

Understood! Maybe when you split up the code, the turret lost the reference in object about sounds and explosion? Strange, if they are child class, the effects had to be maintained. Would it be a Replication class problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X