• Show
Clear All

Cool stuff, Kelt'ar!

Comment

Thx, Amy. I appreciate it.

Comment

New Update:

Comment

Hey, Kel'tar, I saw you were asked for a little hand. I'm finishing my UDK project and there are some props (low poly/ high poly baked) I won't use. Do you need any specific prop? I can share them for free ^^.
          (wow, I underestimated the time spent on the graphics. I was so worried about code I forgot how slow is create graphical content, even being a modeler. Argh, months using placeholders here).

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
            New Update:

Very impressive. Your modeling skills have consistently improved over the year. Keep it going Man!

Originally posted by AmyP View Post
            Hey, Kel'tar, I saw you were asked for a little hand. I'm finishing my UDK project and there are some props (low poly/ high poly baked) I won't use. Do you need any specific prop? I can share them for free ^^.
            (wow, I underestimated the time spent on the graphics. I was so worried about code I forgot how slow is create graphical content, even being a modeler. Argh, months using placeholders here).
            I'm a programmer and my concerns have always been the content. Just as I prefer reusable code, I prefer reusable assets, thus a big fan of modular entities for everything. I'm just curious why artist don't favor the modular approach.

Comment

Originally posted by AmyP View Post
              Nothing for now. Will think about it.

Comment

Looks interesting, and from all the work that you have displayed i can clearly see that it has alot of potential, now you just have to use that to your advantage. Nice work my friend.

Comment

Thanks, fish

Comment

way we got a new sound artist! XsentinelX.

New Character:
                    Antiman

Comment

He'll yes! We have a mapper!
                      Raven assassin has joined the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kelt'ar, I couldn't answer your PM because there is a problem in your PM box: "Errors
                        The following errors occurred with your submission
                        Kelt'ar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Comment

Testing out Praguer as a Buddy ai!

Comment

Kevin Durant:

Comment

Comment

Nice work, Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X